Anything working well on one channel, you should modify and share on the other:
– If it’s a great video on YouTube, make an article version for your blog.
– If it’s a great article, make a video version for Facebook and YouTube.
– If it’s working on Facebook, post to LinkedIn.
– If it’s working as a blog post, post it to Facebook and boost it.
– If it generates great SEO, run AdWords to that keyword, too.
The point of amplification (not just advertising) is to get more out of what’s already working.