You should have attended to learn the secrets. Let me summarize a few:
- Like your competitors so that your likes are on their page– not removable by them.
- Like your own posts, since it boosts EdgeRank.
- Always respond to comments and posts on your wall to demonstrate reciprocity to your users and to Facebook for EdgeRank.
- Facebook Insights on the web sucks, but the API rules, as you have more data.
- Facebook wants you to have SSL certificates on your landing tabs, else you throw security errors.
Seriously, SSL certificates on landing tabs? Unless you’re processing transactions within Facebook, that seems pretty absurd. They should fix whatever causes that on their own end!
Does BlitzMetrics’s fanpage reporting tool give you that greater amount of data from the API?
Deadline to upgrade to SSL and oauth2 is October 1st, Gab!
Yeah, you do need SSL. And yes, our fan page reporting tool does give you access to a lot of API data– more than anyone else we know.
What’s the point of liking your competitors?
Very cool tips. I actually haven’t heard of a few of them so this was a great post for me. I sometimes forget about EdgeRank.